You will find special offers on particular dishes, snacks and drinks on our calendar of bar events so you can plan your perfect night out. You’ll find some of our most popular food and drinks on our list of specials, too. We even celebrate weekends with exciting offers like half-priced appetizers and free “fixins” for drinks! Have a great time without emptying your wallet at Kiwi’s Pub & Grill
We give all our customers the chance to showcase their talents and participate in various bar events. Apart from following sporting events like NASCAR and NFL, we host competitions of popular bar sports like dart challenges, pool contests, poker contests and NTN trivia contests.
Offers during sporting events
We understand that our customers get hungry and love to have our scrumptious foods and refreshing drinks when they are enjoying their favorite sports. Visiting your favorite bar and grill area in town now just became even more enjoyable! Visit us and enjoy something new every day!
Join our birthday club!
Click on your month below and send us your information to receive your birthday coupon in addition to our special offers!
- Pommie: Also known as a ‘pom’, this refers to someone from Britain.(See also ‘Whingeing Pom & Pommie Bastard’)
- Rattle Your Dags: “Get a move on” or “Hurry Up”.
- Sheila: Generic term for women.
- Shout: The act providing something for people, usually meaning to take turns buying a round of drinks at a bar/pub – “It’s Joe’s shout.”
- Stuck In: As in ‘to get stuck in’, to become involved in working on something.
- Sweet and Sweet As: Broadly used to indicate general agreement, “I can meet you after work if you like,” “Sweet!”; or used to describe something highly regarded or “That’s a sweet motorcycle!”, “This concert is going to be sweet as!”
- Ta: “Thanks” or often used in requests in place of ‘please’, as in “I’ll have a bottle of orange juice, ta.”