Tell us your story
We believe that each one of our customers has an interesting story to tell. Visit us and share your story with us, and you would find that you will meet some very interesting people! You will make some great friends here at Kiwi’s Pub & Grill!
We host NTN Trivia Contests, Poker Contests and other fun competitions; we even offer the talented winners gift cards and freebies! Our gallery is full of pictures of our wonderful customers and our staff who have enjoyed the sporting events, electronic dart boards and other great activities. Take advantage of our Mates Rates loyalty program that includes discounts on most of the items on our sports bar menu. Visit us, introduce yourself, meet great people and have fun at Kiwi’s Pub & Grill in Altamonte Springs FL.
- Kiwi: A flightless bird, or used colloquially to mean a New Zealander.
- Kiwi Fruit: Small brown-skinned green-fleshed fruit, high in Vitamin C! Formerly known as Chinese Gooseberries.
- Knackered: In reference to a person it means tired, “I’ve been at work all day and I’m knackered!”
- Lollies: Candy, a store selling candy is known as a ‘lolly shop.’
- Loo: Toilet.
- Mate: A close friend, to do something for a friend at a discount is to give them “mate’s rates.”
- Pavlova: Also known as a ‘pav’, this iconic New Zealand dessert consists of a baked meringue topped with cream and fruit.