We would love to hear from you
We love to keep in touch with our customers as we believe that each one of our visitors has something special to offer.
By following our sports bar and grill on social media, you will see pictures of our contests, updates on offers and maybe even become privy to some of our inside jokes! Meeting interesting people every day means we get to hear and become a part of so many great stories, and you can become a part of it too!
Get in touch with us
You will get exclusive sneak-peeks into Kiwi’s Pub & Grill and receive updates on great $4.99 dine-in lunch specials and sporting events by following us on social media. If you want to order food, you may call us at 407-788-0223. Kiwi’s sponsors different sports leagues for Softball, Darts, Pool & Bowling, etc. If you have a team you would like us to sponsor, please contact Mona, our General Manager, at 407-788-7666.
- Cheers: Often used in place of ‘thank you.’
- Takeaways: Food taken ‘to go’, often fast food such as fish ‘n’ chips.
- Togs: Bathing suit, also called swimmers, bathers or cozzie.
- Tomato Sauce: Ketchup, Wattie’s is the iconic brand in New Zealand.
- Varsity: Shortened term for University.
- Wanker: Literally, a masturbator. Colloquially, an idiot.
- Wop-Wops: In the middle of nowhere, equivalent to the American ‘boondocks.’