Appetizers, soups and sandwiches
When you want a light snack to share with your friends while you enjoy an NFL game at Kiwi’s Pub & Grill, look no further than our list of appetizers, sandwiches and soups! We serve classics like mac-n-cheese bites and Caesar salad and signature items like buffalo grilled chicken bites, steak bites, island mahi wrap, Kiwi dip au jus and much more! For vegetarians, we offer garden salads, spinach wraps, fried mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, and other delicious selections.
Dinner and Lunch Specials
We have special prices for our lunch menu from Monday to Friday to cure those workday blues. Lunch is served from 11 am to 3 pm. We offer our signature Kiwis’ awesome chicken wings in a variety of flavors including teriyaki, garlic, lime pepper and honey. Other popular classics on our sports bar menu are fish tacos, chicken fingers, veggie burgers, double cheeseburgers and chicken cordon bleu. We will quickly become not only your favorite sports bar but also your favorite wings restaurant. Take advantage of our $4.99 dine-in lunch specials Monday – Friday!
Kiwi’s Pub & Grill is proud to offer a sports bar menu with a large variety of bottled beer, draft beer, craft beer and imported selections. We serve a variety of martinis including Black Diamond Martini, Mudslide Martini, Tully Sour Martini and a Great White Martini. We also offer delicious cocktails like Full Moon, Mad Devil and Florida Sunset. We invite our customers to try some of the fine wine and champagne we offer, as well. We even have a great selection of non-alcoholic beverages, from iced tea and Diet Coke to Red Bull. Ask about our drink specials, too!
- Dairy: Convenience store, sometimes called ‘the corner dairy.’
- Footy: Rugby, the national obsession.
- Gumboots: Rubber work boots, also known as Wellingtons or Wellies.
- Hokey Pokey: New Zealand’s favourite ice cream flavour, vanilla with toffee bits.
- Jandals: Open topped summer footwear, known elsewhere as thongs or flip-flops.
- Jack Nohi: A Rubber Necker.”What are you looking at, Jack Nohi?” (naw-hee)
- Kia Ora: Maori greeting, used as ‘hello.’
Hungry yet? Join us!